Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Sorghum,millet flour porridge recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sorghum,millet flour porridge recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sorghum,millet flour porridge recipe. You can have sorghum,millet flour porridge using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Sorghum,millet flour porridge:
- Provide 2 tbsp of millet flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sorghum flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of red sorghum flour.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspCitric acid(dimu) optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sorghum,millet flour porridge:
- Boil the water. Then mix the flour with water and pour it into the boiled water. Keep stirring until it thickens..
- Cook for about 15 mins then add sugar,milk and citric acid and stir. Let it boil for about 5mins..
- When ready serve and enjoy..
At different intervals of paste thickening, small amounts of thin porridge from the calabash were added. A creamy millet porridge made by cracking millet in a coffee grinder or blender and cooking it with milk. When it comes to morning porridge, I tend to stick with oatmeal (it's the easiest to satisfy even the littlest member of the family). However, if I'm just cooking breakfast for myself, I make a cracked. As millet porridge lacks much flavoring simply on its own, honey or maple sugar can be drizzled over it.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sorghum,millet flour porridge makes your day cheerful.