Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Garlic Tomato Puri recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Garlic Tomato Puri recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic tomato puri recipe. You can have garlic tomato puri using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Garlic Tomato Puri:
- Take 1.5 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of sooji.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Garlic Tomato Puri:
- Take mixer jar add tomatoes, garlic, salt and make fine paste..
- Now take mixing bowl add atta, sooji, paste, ajwain, onions, red chilli powder, turmeric coriander leaves and make medium dough. Start rolling the puris and fry it on medium flame. Fry from both the sides. Ready to serve.(Dont add too much water other wise dough will become soft).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Garlic Tomato Puri turns your day joyful.