What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Finger Millet Dosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Finger Millet Dosa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to finger millet dosa recipe. To cook finger millet dosa you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Finger Millet Dosa:
- Use 1 Cup of Finger Millet.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Urad Dal.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of rice (small).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Use as needed of Water for the batter.
- Provide of Garnishing.
- Get as needed of Tomato Chutney.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Finger Millet Dosa:
- Wash all Dry ingredients like Finger Millet, raw rice and Urad Dal with excess water and drain all water and soak them all with water and leave it for 6 hr's..
- Now take a mixer grinder and grind it together by adding required amount of water and make it a smooth and fine batter. Now bring it out and transfer it to a bowl and leave it ferment it for 6 to 7 hr's..
- Now add little salt to it according to your taste and add water and prepare a Dosa batter like consistency. Heat a dosa tawa add there little oil and a ladle full of batter and spread on the dosa tawa and cover it's lid and wait for 2 mins then check if one side done then flip it to other side. Then cook it for another one or 2 mins then it's done serve it with Chutney..
It makes a perfect diabetic friendly recipe. Ragi dosa or finger millet dosa is a healthy South Indian breakfast recipe. it's a good time-saving breakfast recipe for busy working people and for the bachelors.this is an instant recipe.the prepared. instant ragi dosa recipe using ragi flour and rice flour.quick ragi dosa recipe.how to make easy ragi I posted this ragi dosa picture in my insta stories and many of you had asked to post the recipe so here. This dosa recipe is rich with soluber and insoluble fibre due to Ladies Finger (Bhindi / Vendakaai). Eat Healthy with Millets, Palm Jaggery and Cold Pressed Oils. There are many varieties of dosa.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Finger Millet Dosa turns your day joyful.