Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum Leaves recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum Leaves recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum leaves recipe. To make sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum leaves you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum Leaves:
- You need 150 g of leaves of chrysanthemum (Shungiku).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sesame.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- You need 1/2-1 tablespoon of sugar to taste.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum Leaves:
- This is leaves of chrysanthemums I bought at vegetable shop. We Japanese eat leaves of crown daisy..
- Boil and cut leaves.
- Sesame, Dashi powder, sugar and salt mix seasoning and add boiled leaves.
Liquor: Light green, pellucid and bright. Taste: Tastes slightly bitter with sweet aftertaste. Came out bitter, added stevia leaves to counter the bitterness. Get the TaiJu if you want the usual chrysanthemum served by chinese restaurants. Sesame seeds (sesamum indicum) are one of the oldest condiments known to man.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Sweet-sesame-tasted chrysanthemum Leaves turns your day cheerful.