What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Curd poha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Curd poha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd poha recipe. You can have curd poha using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Curd poha:
- Provide 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Provide As needed of water to soak poha.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Use 3 tbsp of raw peanuts.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Curd poha:
- Soak poha in water for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes drain into strainer and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in pan, add mustard seeds, asafoetida, peanuts, green chilli and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the gas and keep aside..
- Put strained poha in bowl, add curd, salt, coriander leaves and mix well..
- Add prepared tempering in curd poha mixture and mix well..
- Serve curd poha immediately..
It comes in handy when you are in a hurry to make any breakfast. Poha has a knack of imparting both softness and crispness to a snack, as you can The batter for this Poha Dosa is easy to make compared to the normal dosa because here you just need to soak and. During Diwali various types of dishes using poha or beaten rice are prepared in Goa. Add the poha to this curd and mix well. For the tempering, heat oil in a pan.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curd poha turns your day joyful.