Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Cheesy Garlic and Anchovy Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy Garlic and Anchovy Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy garlic and anchovy sauce recipe. To cook cheesy garlic and anchovy sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Cheesy Garlic and Anchovy Sauce:
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need 0.5 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 3 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 30 g of anchovy fillets, chopped up.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Take 100 ml of milk.
- Get 1 cup of greated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of white greated cheddar cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cheesy Garlic and Anchovy Sauce:
- Preheat a medium pot to a medium heat. Fry the pepper, garlic and anchovies lightly with the butter, about 2 minutes. Now add the flour whisking it until it forms a light dough. Continue whisking for 30 seconds..
- Reduce the heat. Now begin adding the cream bit by bit, whisking continuously so that it doesn't get lumpy. Do the same with the milk. Simmer for 5 minutes whisking constantly. Add a bit more milk if it's too thick..
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cheese. Keep on stirring until all the cheese is melted. Enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cheesy Garlic and Anchovy Sauce makes your day cheerful.