Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Spicy garlic parantha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spicy garlic parantha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy garlic parantha recipe. To make spicy garlic parantha you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Spicy garlic parantha:
- Get 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Spicy garlic parantha:
- Prepare wheat flour dough, add salt in it.
- Grate garlic and along with butter microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Now add red chilli flakes in it.
- Roll the parantha with the roller here I had made two chapatis brush the Garlic butter mix in it generously.
- Now bake over tawa.
- Use butter to bake parantha over tawa.
- Now yummy Paratha is ready Cook till brown.
- Enjoy delicious parantha.
Garlic taste exceptional when spread over breads. This Indian flatbread stuffed with spicy minced meat is easy to make. Masala kheema (also known as keema or qeema) is a spicy minced meat and paratha is a popular Indian flatbread. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spicy garlic parantha makes your day cheerful.