What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Curd aloo gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Curd aloo gravy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd aloo gravy recipe. To make curd aloo gravy you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Curd aloo gravy:
- Get 2 of Boiled potato.
- Use 1 of Onion ,chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 11/2 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oil.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Dahi.
- Take little of Kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of Nutmeg small piece.
- Get 2 each of Cardamoms and cloves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Curd aloo gravy:
- Take boiled potatoes..
- Prick with fork and fry in hot oil..
- Fry till golden brown..
- Heat oil in a pan crackle khade masale and cumin seeds..
- Add chopped onion add all spices grated Ginger and salt..
- To it add half cup of curd mixing water in it.
- Now add it to pan..
- Boil it and add fried potatoes in it.
- Cook for few minutes add little kasuri methi in it by crushing with hands for extra flavour..
- Delicious curd aloo gravy ready to be served..
Kashmiri dum aloo recipe – baby potatoes in a spicy vibrant curd based gravy. This is a delicious and popular recipe from the Kashmiri cuisine and is often served in many restaurants. Aloo palak recipe – very delicious and mild flavored Indian curry/gravy recipe made with boiled potatoes and spinach with very few spices. This recipe has only green chilies as a spice ingredient. How to make Gravy with Yogurt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Curd aloo gravy makes your day cheerful.