Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Curd chura recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Curd chura recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd chura recipe. You can have curd chura using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Curd chura:
- Provide 1 cup of curd.
- You need 3/4 cup of poha.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- Take 1/4 cup of pomegranate.
- Use 1 tsp of pistachio slice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Curd chura:
- Wash the poha and leave it for 5-7 minutes just like that..
- Now take a fry pan and put curd in it. Now put jaggery in it. Then add the wet poha in it, add pomegranate and pistachio slice in top of it..
- Curd chura is ready to serve..
Chura is a female toad that resides in the Pride Lands. Chura is a small, swamp-green toad with a dull, light green underbelly. She has a few dark-green spots on his back. Her eyes are bright-brown, with yellow around them. The tips of her toes are brown-green.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curd chura makes your day cheerful.