Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Mizuna and Aburaage Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Mizuna and Aburaage Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mizuna and aburaage salad recipe. You can have mizuna and aburaage salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Mizuna and Aburaage Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of Aburaage.
- Use 1/2 bunch of Mizuna.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- Take of For the Dressing:.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Sesame seeds (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Mizuna and Aburaage Salad:
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a jar. Put on the lid and shake until well blended..
- Wash the Mizuna, drain and cut into 3-4 cm length..
- Toast the Aburaage in toaster or oven until slightly brown (about 2- 3 minutes). This process can also be done by frying it in a pan. Cut into 1-2 cm squares. Sprinkle with salt. (It's quite tasteless without the salt).
- Toss the mizuna together with the Aburaage and pour the dressing just before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mizuna and Aburaage Salad turns your day joyful.