Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan recipe. You can have easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Take 200 grams of Bread flour (or cake flour).
- Use 20 grams of ＊Butter (or margarine).
- Use 20 grams of ＊Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of ＊Salt.
- You need 160 ml of ＊Milk (or water).
- You need 6 grams of Dry yeast.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Place ＊ into a microwave safe container, microwave at 500W for 40 seconds, and then whip. Add in the yeast, and let soak well..
- Pour the water eveny over the flour, and cut and fold it together. It will come together in one pass quite quickly..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and microwave at 200W (low, defrost setting) for 30 seconds. Let sit in a warm spot for about 15 minutes..
- Stretch out the dough once it has doubled in size, and gently press all over to remove the gas. Cut into three equal portions (Do it while sprinkling with flour if it sticks)..
- Stretch out the dough, and fold it into thirds from the left and right..
- Fold the top and bottom into thirds as well, and repeat (Alternate sides 2 times)..
- Roll it up from the sides, place the seam facing downwards in the pan, and line them up (If you're not using a silicon pan, be sure to grease it.). It also tastes great rolled up with ham and cheese..
- Microwave at 200W for 30 seconds. Cover with a wet cloth, and use the dough proofing setting (or let sit in a warm place, about 35°C, covered in plastic wrap) and rest for 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C after the bread has risen, and bake at 200°C for 18~20 minutes. Let the residual heat subside, and it is done (Please adjust the time and temperature accordingly)..
- This is a cross-cut section. It is rich and fluffy when freshly baked, and is good for toast and sandwiches!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan turns your day cheerful.