What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Curd Oats recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Curd Oats recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd oats recipe. You can cook curd oats using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Curd Oats:
- You need 1 Cup of Instant Oats.
- Provide 3 Cups of Milk.
- Provide 1 Cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 of Small Ginger.
- Prepare 2 Piece of Green Chilies.
- Prepare 0.25 Teaspoon of Mustard Seed.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Asafoetida(Hing).
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Curd Oats:
- Boil milk and add Oats to it. Cook for 3-4 Minutes. Remove from Stove and Keep it aside.
- Heat Oil in a Pan and add Mustard. Once it pops, add Green Chillies, Ginger and Heeng Powder..
- Beat Curd with Salt and add cooked oats to it. Mix Well.
- Add Mustard, Ginger, Green Chillies and Heeng mixture to it..
- Serve at room temperature or cold..
But the whole procedure is the same. My mum usually use milk while making curd rice. Healthy curd oats, South Indian style… I started looking for easier options and the sight of Oats in my pantry kind of trigged the thought of making curd oats. Today's recipe is one healthy, low calorie, filling and quick meal which is perfect for Breakfast or Lunch or even for dinner. Savory Oatmeal is my constant dinner menu.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Curd Oats makes your day joyful.