Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Mashed Parsnips recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mashed Parsnips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed parsnips recipe. To cook mashed parsnips you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Mashed Parsnips:
- Prepare 8 of large parsnips.
- Take of salt.
- You need 1 of knob of butter.
- Take pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mashed Parsnips:
- Peel the parsnips and cut length ways then in half..
- Bring to the boil in a pot of salted water..
- Boil for around 15 minutes or until done..
- Drain well..
- Mash the parsnips and add back into the pot..
- Add a knob of butter, a pinch of salt and the black pepper. Stir well..
- Stir the mash over a low heat..
- Check seasoning is to your liking..
- Serve immediately..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mashed Parsnips makes your day cheerful.