Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Ambra/aamda pickle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Ambra/aamda pickle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambra/aamda pickle recipe. To make ambra/aamda pickle you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Ambra/aamda pickle:
- You need 1 kg of ambra.
- Get 250 gram of mustard oil.
- Take 2 of big tbsp achari masala powder.
- Provide 1.5 of big tbsp red chili powder.
- Get 1 of big tbsp turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafotida.
- Get 1 of small bowl peel & crushed garlic.
- Provide To taste of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Ambra/aamda pickle:
- Firstly take ambra wash and cut in to halves.now add turmeric powder and to taste salt mix it properly and keep it in the sunlight for about 3 to 4 hours..
- After 4 hours heat the wok with 100 gram mustard oil when oil heated properly add crushed garlic saute until goes raw smell on high heat add achari masala powder,red chilli powder, asafotida stir and mix it well for 1 min on low heat..
- This stage turn off the heat. Now add ambra mix it well when cool down completely then add some salt again mix it well and transfer in the airtight container..
- Now pour remaining mustard oil and keep it in sunlight it for about 4to 5 days..
- After 4 to 5 days it is ready for serving..
Check out aamda's art on DeviantArt.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Ambra/aamda pickle makes your day cheerful.