Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Dahi ke Sholay (Bread Curd Fire Roll) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Dahi ke Sholay (Bread Curd Fire Roll) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi ke sholay (bread curd fire roll) recipe. You can have dahi ke sholay (bread curd fire roll) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Dahi ke Sholay (Bread Curd Fire Roll):
- You need 8 of Bread Slices.
- Use 1 cup of Hung Curd.
- Use 1 cup of grated Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped Onion.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of finely chopped Capsicum.
- Get Handful of Finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get As per taste of Finely chopped green chillies (optional or as per taste).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide As required of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Dahi ke Sholay (Bread Curd Fire Roll):
- Mix hung curd, grated paneer in a bowl. Then add carrots, capsicum, green coriander, green chilies, black pepper powder and salt. Mix everything well..
- Take refined flour in a bowl, add some water to make a thin slurry..
- Take the bread slices with eges removed & roll them out, apply some water over it. Put 1 tsp prepared stuffing and roll the bread. Apply the prepared slurry on the edges so that the roll sticks well. Press it then roll it. Prepare all the rolls similarly..
- Heat the oil in a wok. Fry these rolls until golden brown in color from all sides..
- Crispy and delicious dahi ke sholay are ready. Cut them in the center and serve with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce..
You can give it to them in tiffin also. The hung curd should not be watery at all. Also once you have added veggies and salt to the hung curd, do not keep it for long as the veggies will leave water turning the filling runny. Dahi bread rolls, also popularly known as Dahi Sholey, makes a mouth drooling and flavorsome snack for anytime. Crispy from outside and soft inside, these fried dahi bread rolls can be served as starter in any party or special occasion and also sum up to be a great breakfast and supper snack too.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Dahi ke Sholay (Bread Curd Fire Roll) makes your day cheerful.