What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Bitter gourd pickle recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bitter gourd pickle recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd pickle recipe. You can cook bitter gourd pickle using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Bitter gourd pickle:
- Provide 2-3 of Bitter Gourd.
- Get 1 of big lemon.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 spoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Green Chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of termeric powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bitter gourd pickle:
- Finely chop the bitter gourd.
- Make a garlic paste and Green chilli paste..
- Dry roast and make powder of Mustard seeds..
- Heat a pan add oil.
- Then switch off the gas add Asafoetida, garlic paste, green chilli paste, termeric powder let it cool down completely..
- Then add it to finely chopped bitter gourd, add mustard powder, salt to taste and Lime juice mix it completely..
Kakarakaya Pickle is an exceptionally yummy sweet an. Bitter Gourd Pickle – Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Document on various recipes for making Bitter Gourd Pickles. A favorite of mine is today's bitter gourd pickle with a sweet flavor that happens to be one of Amma's specialty dishes. What makes it palate pleasing is the addition of jaggery and tamarind combined with.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Bitter gourd pickle turns your day cheerful.