Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fluffy berry blast pancakes recipe. To cook mini fluffy berry blast pancakes you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 250 ml of Easy Mix Classic Flapjack Mix.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- Use 100 ml of Fresh Blueberries.
- Use 100 ml of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 50 ml of Butter.
- Provide 50 ml of Maple Syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes:
- Follow the mixing instructions on the Easy Mix packaging. Allow batter to rest for about 5 minutes..
- Beat 2 Egg Whites until soft peek & fold them into the batter breaking the air bubbles as least as possible..
- In a hot & lightly greased pan, pour mini circles of batter into the pan and all to cook. How do you know when a pancake is ready to turn? When the heat bubbles break the surface of the batter. Cook until a golden brown colour..
- Suggestions: Plate them in a bowl with Strawberries & Blueberries. Finish off with melted Butter & drizzling Maple Syrup. Bon Apatit!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes turns your day joyful.