Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Winter warmer- Millet roti recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Winter warmer- Millet roti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter warmer- millet roti recipe. To make winter warmer- millet roti you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Winter warmer- Millet roti:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Millet flour (bajri ka atta).
- Provide 1/4 cup of wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped methi bhaji.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry cumin coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Water.
- Use For shallow frying of Ghee/ indian butter (Or oil).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Winter warmer- Millet roti:
- Mix bajri ka atta and gehun ka atta. Add crushed garlic, salt, meethi bhaji, hing, chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin -coriander powder and oil..
- Add enough water and bind dough, not too smooth..
- Roll big balls of it. It will make approx 5-6 roti..
- Roll them with roller or do it with palm. Make medium thick rotis..
- Heat tawa, add roti into tawa and roast 1st dry, keep heat on medium flame, then turn and cook for a while, and add ghee/ indian butter upside. Turn and put some ghee / indian butter on another upside. (you can use oil also) Turn it again, cook for a while and make it light golden and crisper..
- Repeat the same for all of them..
- Serve hot with milk, curd or tea..
Winter is here and it's time to relish all kinds of winter delicacies… such as carrot halwa, different kinds of parathas, masala peanut, soups , masala rice etc etc. Pearl millet flour/sajje or sajje hittu/bajra or bajre ke atta is one such amazing food, which is commonly used during winter to keep the body warm. Coat warmth is measured by a number of factors. One of which is the quantity and quality of down or synthetic filling (Fill Incredibly warm, comfortable, and long in the rear. Just a few issues with this jacket and have really been glad to be wearing it when outside in very cold.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Winter warmer- Millet roti makes your day cheerful.