Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Maize flour chilla recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Maize flour chilla recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maize flour chilla recipe. You can cook maize flour chilla using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Maize flour chilla:
- Get 1 cup of maize flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Take 1 of large chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare Some of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide As required of Water.
- Take As needed of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Maize flour chilla:
- Take a bowl add maize flour,gram flour,salt,turmeric powder,green chillies,chopped coriander and make a semi thick batter for chilla..
- And rest it 10 mins,after this add baking powder and mix it.Take a pan Grease the oil and spread the batter on pan and cook it on low flame 3-4mins after that turn it and cook it again and it's ready..
When one side is almost brown and gets easily removed from the pan, turn over the topping side. Turn it back and put grated cheese on the topping side. Now add sooji / rice flour / maize flour and curd in this batter and mix it nicely. Well this step is optional if you don't want to add any flour in your moong cheela and want to make it immediately, you can directly proceed for making dosa or cheela of moong batter. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Maize flour chilla makes your day cheerful.