What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Raw Mango & Chickpea Pickle recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Raw Mango & Chickpea Pickle recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango & chickpea pickle recipe. You can have raw mango & chickpea pickle using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Raw Mango & Chickpea Pickle:
- Take 3 of Raw Mangoes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chickpeas.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fenugreek powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fennel Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Nigella Seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder or use as per your spice level.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt or use as required.
- Prepare 3/4-1 Cup of Mustard Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Raw Mango & Chickpea Pickle:
- Wash nicely the mangoes and cut into small pieces as required..
- Take mango pieces in glass bowl and add turmeric powder and salt, mix it nicely with mango pieces and then cover with a cloth and keep it aside for 7-8 hours..
- Wash the chickpea pieces and then dry these on a kitchen towel..
- Squeeze out the water from mango pieces, keep in a separate glass container and refrigerate it..
- Soak Chickpeas in Magno turmeric water overnight Chickpeas will absorb water and become soft after it..
- Take out the mango from refrigerator..
- Dry it on a kitchen towel for 1-2 hrs or leave on the counter till it comes to room temperature..
- Then mix chickpeas and mango pieces together..
- Meanwhile dry roast the fennel seeds, methi dana..
- Mix all the spices together, and add to mango and chickpea bowl..
- Heat a pan on high flame for a minute. Switch off the flame, and add mustard oil to it..
- Let it cool down a bit, and add it to the mango bowl with all the spices..
- Do not add very hot oil..
- Mix everything very well, coating all the mango pieces with spices and oil..
- Once the pickle comes down to room temperature transfer it into a sterilized jar and with lid and keep it out in sun for 7-8 days..
- Once done enjoy it with your choice paratha.
Find raw mango stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Raw mangoes, picked when just mature, are also known as "Green mangoes." Mangoes grow at the ends of long stems on evergreen trees in sub-tropical and tropical regions around the globe. The greener version of mangoes, Raw mango is an aromatic fruit which is liked by al for its tart flavour. Sanjay Garg of Raw Mango has an artistic approach to fashion which delivers a dynamically modern take on the classical Indian saree.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Raw Mango & Chickpea Pickle makes your day joyful.