What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Dahi(curd) ka paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Dahi(curd) ka paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi(curd) ka paratha recipe. To cook dahi(curd) ka paratha you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Dahi(curd) ka paratha:
- You need 1 of medium bowl hung curd.
- Use 1 of medium size finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped mint.
- Take 4 tbsp of finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take as required of Pure ghee for shallow fry.
- Use 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- Use 2 tsp of refined oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Dahi(curd) ka paratha:
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, 2 tsp refined oil now mix it well then add little by little water knead it make a smooth dough now cover and rest for 10 mins keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl take given all ingredients except pure ghee now mix it properly..
- Now take a small portion of the dough make a ball shape then roll it thin layer..
- Now through process make another chapati..
- Now place a hot tawa then put on the prepared curd mixture now spread it evenly..
- Now put on the top of another chapati and lightly press it edge..
- Now cook of both sides and shallow fry until it becomes crispy and nice golden brown in colour..
- Now turn off the flame and serve hot.
Dahi bananae ki Vidhi, Easy homemade Curd Yoghurt, Homemade, homemade perugu, How to, How to make curd at home, How to make I started to prepare home made curd after coming to Singapore since my sister and bil eat curd daily, I also learnt how to set curd properly from my bro-in-law, curd. A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is still prevalent throughout Perhaps the most common stuffing for parathas is mashed, spiced potatoes (aloo ka parantha) Side dishes which go very well with paratha are curd, fried egg, omelette, egg dosa (ground mutton. Dahipuri, or dahi puri, is a snack, originating from India, which is especially popular in the state of Maharashtra, India. The dish is a form of chaat and originates from the city of Mumbai.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Dahi(curd) ka paratha makes your day cheerful.