Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Curd rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Curd rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can cook curd rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Curd rice:
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted almond, cashew.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate seed.
- Take 2 tbsp of green coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of urad daal.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of majjige chilli.
- Provide 1/2 of lime juice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Curd rice:
- Mix curd and rice well together..
- Add pomegranate, dry fruits lime juice mix all well..
- Now take a pan heat ghee, in it add chopped jeera, mustard seeds hing, green chillies, curry leaves urad daal, let them crackle, now add grated ginger and majjige chilli.
- Pour this tadka on curd rice mix well..
- Garnish with grated carrot, serve immediately with pickle..
DIRECTIONS Cook rice and keep aside. Beat curd and milk together. curd rice recipe, mosaranna , thayir sadam with step by step photo/video recipe. popular yogurt rice dish of south india served at the end of lunch & dinner. Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd) and milk. Curd rice is ready to be served. Curd Rice is a staple food in Tamil Nadu and in South India, especially in Brahmin familes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Curd rice turns your day joyful.