Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Mango pickle (achar) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mango pickle (achar) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango pickle (achar) recipe. To cook mango pickle (achar) you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Mango pickle (achar):
- Get 1 kg of raw mangoes,seeded and cut into small cubes.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds(methi dana).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion seeds(kalonji).
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric pwr.
- Prepare 3/4 of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli pwr.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 3 cup of mustard oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mango pickle (achar):
- Dry-roast the fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds, mustard seeds in a pan, then blend coarsely in a spice blender..
- Mix ground spice with powdered spices, salt..
- Add the mango to the spices and put in a pre-sterilised ceramic jar..
- Cover and leave for 2 days..
- Heat mustard seed oil to smoking point and then let it cool. When cold, add to the mango and spice mixture and make sure it covers all the ingredients..
- Store in an airtight jar. Mix the pickle every alternate days, pickle will be ready to eat within a week’s time..
Mango Pickle or Aam Ka Achar is a tangy and spicy condiment prepared by marinating raw mangoes in oil and Indian spices. Mango Pickle is ready to serve. Step by step how to make Punjabi Aam ka achar – Mango Pickle recipe. How to make kache aam ka Achaar. Spicy mango pickle prepared with combination of spices and mustard oil.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mango pickle (achar) makes your day cheerful.