What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhapa mishti doi / curd recipe. To make bhapa mishti doi / curd you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd:
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Get 5 tbsp of sugar : 3 tbsp in milk & 2 tbsp for caramelising.
- Use 5 tbsp of curd if possible use hung curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of water for caramelizing sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd:
- Boil the milk first, add 3 tbsp sugar into it, the milk should be boiled so it should reduced to nearly 300 ml. Keep it aside to cool a bit so as that ur finger should be able to bear the hot milk if you dip ur finger..
- For caramelizing sugar, take a pan, add 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of water over it and let it boil till the sugar gets a liquidy golden colour. Now add half cup of milk from the above sweet boiled milk & slowly and gradually add it into the caramal and give it a mix so that it doesn't form lumps. Now add that in the remaining milk and mix it carefully…now the colour of the milk will turn slightly creamy in colour..
- Now add 5 tbsp of sour curd into it and whisk it properly and carefully..see to it that there are no lumps in it..
- Now take a cooker, fill a little water it & place the stand inside the cooker. Remove the whistle & let the water come to boil. Now pour the mixture in a steel tiffin or u cn also use a steel/alluminium flat bowl and cover it with a lid or of you are using bowl than cover it with an alluminium foil properly so that while steaming, the water doesn't go inside. Now place the tiffin inside the cooker..
- Now cover the lid of the pressure cooker and let it steam for 20 to 25 mins. Off the flame, slowly and gradually remove it from the cooker, bring it to a normal temperature and then put it in a fridge to set for atleast 2 to 3 hrs.turn it upside down in a flat plate and you r ready to serve bhapa mishti doi. 🥰 Remember to put it on normal fridge, not freezer.😊.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd turns your day cheerful.