Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Masala Jowari Ki Rotiyan/Sorghum Flour Rotis recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Masala Jowari Ki Rotiyan/Sorghum Flour Rotis recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala jowari ki rotiyan/sorghum flour rotis recipe. To make masala jowari ki rotiyan/sorghum flour rotis you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Masala Jowari Ki Rotiyan/Sorghum Flour Rotis:
- Take 2 cups of Sorghum Flour or Jowar Aata.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Get 3/4 cup of Hot water or as required.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kasuri Methi homemade.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Masala Jowari Ki Rotiyan/Sorghum Flour Rotis:
- Make a smooth dough using all the ingredients. Use a wooden ladle to mix it and later use your hands for kneading once you can bear the hot water..
- Water depends upon the quality of the flour used. So use it as required. Cover it and set aside for 15 minutes. Heat a griddle and start making the rotis..
- It is difficult to roll these and hence use a plastic sheet or a parchment paper to do it. Just keep tapping and rotating clockwise. Sprinkle flour on it while doing so. It helps in making them without sticking..
- Slide it along with that sheet or parchment paper slowly on the griddle because it is difficult to lift it with hands. With a clean cotton cloth, apply some water on the top of the roti..
- Roast it on a medium heat. And flip it gently over to the other side when it is done. You can make about 8 to 9 medium sized rotis with this measurement..
- Serve them hot with your choice of accompaniments..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Masala Jowari Ki Rotiyan/Sorghum Flour Rotis turns your day cheerful.