Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Curd Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Curd Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can cook curd rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Curd Rice:
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of ghee for tadka.
- Use 2 cups of curd.
- Take 2-3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida / hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds / jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds / rai.
- Use 2 tsp of urad dal.
- Prepare 8-10 pieces of curry leaves / curry patta.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste or red chillies can also be used.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Curd Rice:
- Take a pan. Switch on the gas. Add ghee when it gets heated add rai, jeera & urad daal. Saute it until it turns a little brown..
- After that add curry leaves, chilli and ginger paste, hing, saute a little. Add rice..
- Then add curd. Mix it well. Switch off the gas & garnish it with coriander. Your hot & lip-smacking curd rice is ready..
DIRECTIONS Cook rice and keep aside. Beat curd and milk together. curd rice recipe, mosaranna , thayir sadam with step by step photo/video recipe. popular yogurt rice dish of south india served at the end of lunch & dinner. Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd) and milk. Curd rice is ready to be served. Curd Rice is a staple food in Tamil Nadu and in South India, especially in Brahmin familes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Curd Rice makes your day joyful.