What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) recipe. To make stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra):
- Take of Ingredients:- For Rotla.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of pearl millet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil or ghee.
- Provide of For stuffing 1 cup paneer grated.
- Get 2 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of green chillies finely chopped Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra):
- For stuffing – In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well. Leave it aside.
- For bajra rotla- In a bowl add pearl millet flour, wheat flour, salt, oil, ajwain and enough water to form a nice soft dough. Knead well and divide in equal portions..
- Roll out one portion and add the filling and make a ball and roll it lightly using extra wheat flour for dusting..
- Heat roti tawa on medium heat and cook the stuffed bajra roti on both sides using a little butter and both sides are golden brown and cooked. Serve hot with yogurt or chutney..
It is also high in fiber and contains many essential vitamins and minerals. millet-based roti's and i feel it very pale. but these recipes are my husband's favourite and he likes it to have it with dry chutney powders or spice powders and thick yoghurt. he likes to have bajra roti for morning breakfast as it keeps him full till afternoon lunch and can have something lite. A wide variety of bajra pearl millets options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and type. Add flour, salt and put little little water and knead soft dough. Make equal parts of the dough and make balls. now take rolling surface. Roll the ball in dry flour and place on flat surface.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) makes your day cheerful.