What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Oven ‘Fried’ Sweet Potato Fondants recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Oven ‘Fried’ Sweet Potato Fondants recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven ‘fried’ sweet potato fondants recipe. You can cook oven ‘fried’ sweet potato fondants using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Oven ‘Fried’ Sweet Potato Fondants:
- Take 2 of large sweet potatoes, sliced into thick rounds.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Oven ‘Fried’ Sweet Potato Fondants:
- Put the oil on a cold baking tray. Add your sweet potato rounds and turn them over in the oil to coat all over. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 170 C for 40 mins turning once..
- Turn the heat up to 200 C and cook for ten more minutes on each side (20 mins in total). Done! We served with sumac sprinkled salmon..
I absolutely love sweet potato fries!!! Sweet and Salty and Spicy all in one bite!! Sweet and Salty and Spicy all in one bite!! The combination of the spices give a rich deep taste that's delicious. These are crispy around the edges on the outside.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Oven ‘Fried’ Sweet Potato Fondants makes your day joyful.