What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Cheese naan recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheese naan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese naan recipe. You can cook cheese naan using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Cheese naan:
- Provide For of dough-.
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Take as required of Water.
- Prepare For of stuffing-.
- Prepare 250 gms of cheese.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of garam masala.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Cheese naan:
- Take a platter and add 2 cups of all-purpose flour and add salt, sugar, oil and curd..
- Knead dough by mixing all ingredients and using a little amount of water and keep it aside for half an hour by covering it with a damp cloth.
- Now for stuffing, take a pan add oil into it and then add coriander seeds, then add chopped onion.
- Now after cooking it for 2-3 minutes add chopped green chillies and spices.
- Now when onion is done add grated cheese into it..mix it well and stuffing is ready. Let it cool now.
- Now after half an hour, take the dough and knead it once again and take a small portion of it and roll it and fill the stuffing..
- And after stuffing it, roll it..
- Take a cooker and heat it and now take naan. Grease one side of naan with water and stick that side on cooker..
- Flip over the cooker towards burner and cook for 3-4 minutes and it is done from both sides and bring it out from cooker and serve it with gravy..
Try our easy cheese naan bread recipe. We've taken this classic Indian flatbread to the next level Not strictly authentic, but we love cheese naan bread. This recipe takes it to the next level, using two. Soft and fluffy cheese stuffed naan bread filled with cheesy mozzarella and chives. Our simple Cheese and Garlic Naan is a perfect flatbread to compliment a meal or modify with The lentils turned out to be tasty, but the naan stole the show.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Cheese naan makes your day cheerful.