Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Stuffed Cheese Kulcha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Stuffed Cheese Kulcha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cheese kulcha recipe. To cook stuffed cheese kulcha you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Stuffed Cheese Kulcha:
- Get 2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 4 tbsp of Curd.
- You need For of stuffing:.
- Take 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flacks.
- Take 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds (to apply on Kulcha).
- You need 1 tbsp of Kasoori methi leaves (to apply on Kulcha).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Stuffed Cheese Kulcha:
- Combine all ingredients and bind it..
- Give rest at least for 2 hours. After 2 hours divide the dough into equal portions..
- For stuffing: Collect all ingredients together. Mix it well..
- Roll the dough. Put the stuffing and bring all the edges together and seal it properly with your fingertips and press it lightly..
- Set it in the Gas oven. You can make it on tawa too..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Stuffed Cheese Kulcha makes your day joyful.