Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Ragi (Finger millet) Kali/ Koozh (Porridge) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Ragi (Finger millet) Kali/ Koozh (Porridge) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi (finger millet) kali/ koozh (porridge) recipe. You can have ragi (finger millet) kali/ koozh (porridge) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Ragi (Finger millet) Kali/ Koozh (Porridge):
- You need of To make Kali.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 5 cup of water (approx).
- Get of Plus 1/2 cup water if required.
- Prepare of To make koozh(porridge).
- Provide of Butter milk as required (or curd with water).
- Get of Salt as required.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Ragi (Finger millet) Kali/ Koozh (Porridge):
- Add ragi flour and 5 cups water to a mixing bowl. Mix it without any lumps. We can add more water later if required.
- Heat a vessel and add this mixture to it. Keep stirring using a ladle on medium flame..
- Slowly the mixture will start thickening and tends to make lumps. Immediately Keep the flame in low heat and use backside of a wooden ladle/mathu (or thidupu) to stir. Stir it vigorously such that you break the lumps..
- In 5 mins, it becomes more thicker. At this stage leave it in low flame for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins, stir it once and Leave it again for another 5 mins. Keep stirring once every 5 mins until it gets cooked..
- At one stage, the kali gets firmer and starts leaving the pan. That’s how we know that it cooked completely. Switch off the flame..
- Place this vessel in floor and hold it with feet by keeping a cloth in between. Stir it once vigorously using the backside of wooden ladle..
- Serve with any gravy or peanut chutney..
- To make koozh: add ragi ball, buttermilk and salt to a mixing bowl. Mix it well by using hand..
Ragi (Finger Millet) (Eleusine coracana) is one of the. important cereals occupies highest area under cultivation. among the small millets and it is a good Porridge (koozh) is one of the traditional foods made from Eleusine coracana L. grains (Finger millet). It is a soft food prepared from processed. Traditionally Ragi is the first millet recommended to be introduced to babies. This ragi milk porridge helps developing babies digestive system before the baby starts with proper solids like idli,rice etc. Ragi Balls made with finger millet flour.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Ragi (Finger millet) Kali/ Koozh (Porridge) makes your day cheerful.