What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Finger Millet/Ragi cookies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Finger Millet/Ragi cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to finger millet/ragi cookies recipe. You can have finger millet/ragi cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Finger Millet/Ragi cookies:
- Provide 250 gm of fine finger millet/ragi flour.
- Prepare 150 gm of whole wheat flour (sieved).
- Prepare 200 gm of coconut sugar/palm sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable/Low fat oil.
- You need 100 ml of almond milk.
- Take 2 Tb of Chia seeds presoaked.
- Take 1 Tb of vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 Tb of baking powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Finger Millet/Ragi cookies:
- Strain the Chia seeds presoaked for a minimum of 15 minutes and keep aside.
- Dry roast the finger millet in a non stick pan for 2-3 minutes on Low heat.
- Take off heat and let cool.
- In mixing bowl, combine finger millet four, wheat four, coconut sugar,Chia seeds and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the vegetable oil, vanilla..
- Add milk gradually to make a firm dough. Do not knead too much and use an electric beater if needed.
- Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Scoop out Golf ball sized dough mix and align them on a baking tray(these cookies will only puff up and not sideways).
- Flatten each a bit gently and bake for 10-12 minutes /until done at 180 degree celcius.
- Store airtight.
- Tip: if you do not have Chia seeds handy, you can skip adding them. They mix well with the cookies while baking and will not be felt or tasted while you eat the cookies.
You can give these healthy ragi biscuits to kids after. Eleusine coracana, or finger millet, is an annual herbaceous plant widely grown as a cereal crop in the arid and semiarid areas in Africa and Asia. Finger millets is considered highly nutritious cereal. It is non gluteneous, non acid forming, easy to digest, and rich in amino acids. Finger Millet grows in various states of India and Africa.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Finger Millet/Ragi cookies makes your day cheerful.