Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Speedy Mushroom & Sausage Pasta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Speedy Mushroom & Sausage Pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to speedy mushroom & sausage pasta recipe. You can cook speedy mushroom & sausage pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Speedy Mushroom & Sausage Pasta:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 250 g of chicken sausages, sliced.
- Take 150 g of thickly sliced mushrooms.
- Get 110 g of wholegrain buckwheat pasta.
- Take 200 g of spinach leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of creme fraiche.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Speedy Mushroom & Sausage Pasta:
- Boil the pasta, according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and set to one side..
- In a large frying pan, fry the sausage slices in the olive oil for 5 minutes until they are just cooked through..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the mushrooms are starting to soften and release their juices..
- Add the drained pasta to the pan, then stir through the creme fraiche..
- Stir in the spinach leaves and then serve, just as the spinach leaves are starting to wilt..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Speedy Mushroom & Sausage Pasta turns your day cheerful.