Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Blueberry,cottage cheese salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Blueberry,cottage cheese salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry,cottage cheese salad recipe. You can cook blueberry,cottage cheese salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Blueberry,cottage cheese salad:
- Use 1 (24 oz) of small curd cottage cheese.
- Use 2 (8 oz) of cool whip or one 16oz.
- You need 2 (3 oz) of packages of berry blue Jell-O.
- Provide 12 oz of fresh blue berrys.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Blueberry,cottage cheese salad:
- So you take 1 package of the jello, and add it to the cottage cheese in large mixing bowl, make sure there mixed well, then add both tubes of cool whip along with the other package of jello and this is important fold the ingredients intell all ingredients are completely mixed together(do not stir together if mixed to quicky or forcefully it will be runny and you do not want that) then add the blueberries fold them in as well, so not to smash blue berrys up.place in frig 45 min before serving..
- Make sure to thaw cool whip before using, and giving it time for the jello to set is very important(do not try to put in freezer to set faster it will not work and you'll end up with frozen yet runny salad. Your salad should come out almost fluffy! If using canned or frozen fruit make sure to drain fruit, or add the fruit right from freezer. Do not thaw fruit first..
- Great for family holidays,or get togethers,barbecues, dinner side dish, or dessert, great for potlucks, just be prepared to give out recipe when you serve this dish I guarantee you will be asked, never have I brought this to a get together and not been asked, who made the fruit salad, and what's in it? People love it. Try using your favorite fruit, fruit and Jell-O should be same kind. unflavored gelatin w/imaginat flavoring of your choice Can be used to substitute for Jell-O.
- Blue berry, strwaberry, pineapple, peach, pear, raspberrie, green apple, grape,lemon, lime, oarnge, all make great salad and I recommend having your family try them each to find there favorite. I hope your family and friends in joy this salad as much as my family does. It is a regular at our house 3 to 6 times a month we make it. Sometimes as a side dish sometimes its dessert everytime it's great!fruit salad, cottage chesse, cool whip, side dish, dessert.
Just be aware that the lower in fat something is, the more processed it was to get it that way. Cottage cheese loaded with veggies and seasoned to taste. Perfect for a hot summer day and a great way to use all those garden vegetables. Cottage cheese with fresh tomatoes, cucumber, onion with salt and pepper to taste. Whenever I make this salad, I picture myself at my grandparents' kitchen.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Blueberry,cottage cheese salad makes your day cheerful.