Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Milliet flour flat bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Milliet flour flat bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milliet flour flat bread recipe. You can cook milliet flour flat bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Milliet flour flat bread:
- Use 1 cup of pearl millet flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of methi(fengruk) leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black peper, freshly ground.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Get of Ghee for cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Milliet flour flat bread:
- Grind garlic coarse paste. Keep aside..
- Mix pearl millet flour, asafoetida, turmeric powder, pepper powder, methi leaves and salt along with little water. Knead into firm dough.
- Take lemon sided piece of dough. Roll into flat roti shape..
- Place on tawa and cook, flipping, till evenly done from both sides..
- Serve bajra na thepla hot along with yogurt or pickle.
Ragi Rotti is a traditional flatbread of Karnataka, finger millet flour mixed with colorful seasonal vegetables and formed into dough to make flatbreads. Cooking the millet flour in water for a few minutes is important. The dough cools down Using a good amount of the millet flour, roll the roti. The Best Millet Flour Recipes on Yummly Crispy And Soft, Gluten-free And Vegan Waffle, Glutenfree Crackers With Sesame Seeds, Pressure-cooker Beef In Sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Milliet flour flat bread makes your day joyful.