Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry with millet roti (ringadano oro bajra na rotla) recipe. You can have eggplant curry with millet roti (ringadano oro bajra na rotla) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla):
- Provide 1 of big sized eggplant.
- Prepare 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 1 of small ginger piece shredded.
- Provide 1 of big size tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide Pinch of asafodetia(hing).
- Prepare As needed of Coriander to garnish.
- You need of For millet roti.
- Take 1 cup of green millet flour.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla):
- First of all we will grease eggplant with oil and allow it to roast on low medium flame on gas stove as shown below.meanwhile we will make ginger garlic chilli paste in typical mortar and pestle manually.take oil in kadhai(heavy bottom pan)heat it and put mustard seeds to crackle than cumin seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida(hing) than saute it with ginger garlic paste some chillies green and spring onions well..
- Thereafter mix small chopped tomato pieces into it and saute till oil separates.add on all required masalas like turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,salt and combine well all together properly.than finally put well mashed eggplant after removing it's outer layer.and mix all and let it cook for sometime than garnish with coriander leaves..
- For making green millet(bajra roti)roti we will take millet flour in one bowl add salt and make smooth dough by adding water slowly slowly as required.now with help of two palms we will go on rolling this small portion of dough in typical traditional way to form round shape big roti.than we will keep them in specially made tava (mitti tava)for millet rotis to give that taste of village..
- Heat tava well to make millet rotis well.turn both sides till they are made properly roasted.serve this rotis with cooked eggplant curry with cold buttermilk and salads of your choices and enjoy this traditional combo with memories of village life..
Aloo Baingan Recipe in Pressure Cooker – Cooked in selective spices, this curry brings a distinct aroma & flavour complementing both eggplant and potato. I have also shared thee Instant Pot Eggplant Curry with Video. Фото со стока – buttered millet with tomato eggplant curry. Eggplant milk curry, also known as Aubergine curry, Brinjal curry, Kathirikai paal curry in Tamil, is one of the most cooked dishes by Sri Lankans. Is this eggplant milk curry recipe good for your health? An eggplant has a good amount of fiber, folate, potassium, magnesium.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eggplant curry with millet roti (Ringadano oro bajra na rotla) makes your day joyful.