What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Jowar and Wheat Flour Masala Pooris recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Jowar and Wheat Flour Masala Pooris recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jowar and wheat flour masala pooris recipe. To make jowar and wheat flour masala pooris you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Jowar and Wheat Flour Masala Pooris:
- Use 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 cup of Jowar (Sorghum) Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kasoori Methi.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Jowar and Wheat Flour Masala Pooris:
- Make a smooth dough using all the ingredients..
- Cover and set aside for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil on a medium flame. Divide the dough into 14-15 equal sized balls..
- Roll out pooris without pressing hard while doing so. Roll them with light hands without much pressure..
- Deep fry them on both the sides until golden brown. Serve hot with curry leaves podi and tomato chutney..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Jowar and Wheat Flour Masala Pooris makes your day cheerful.