What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Millet coated paneer tikka recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Millet coated paneer tikka recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to millet coated paneer tikka recipe. You can cook millet coated paneer tikka using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Millet coated paneer tikka:
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- Take 1 bowl of ragi flour.
- Provide 1 bowl of hung curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Millet coated paneer tikka:
- Cut paneer and marinate by add ragi hung curd.salt black pepper ginger and garlic paste..
- Mix all ingredients well and keep aside for 1/2 hr.now add lemon juice…
- Roast it on grill tawa by adding little butter….garnish with onions and serve with green chutney..
This recipe uses sour cream / hung curd and other spices as marinade. I have made this few times now in oven and sometimes I make in tawa too. I got this recipe from a cookery show in Discovery Travel and Living. Its sounded very simple yet very delicious. The marinade for paneer tikka is a spicy and flavorful one made with a special spice blend called tandoori masala powder.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Millet coated paneer tikka makes your day joyful.