What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Tahu Berontak (Fried Stuffed Been Curd) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Tahu Berontak (Fried Stuffed Been Curd) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tahu berontak (fried stuffed been curd) recipe. You can cook tahu berontak (fried stuffed been curd) using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Tahu Berontak (Fried Stuffed Been Curd):
- Get 12 pieces of been curd (already frying)you can get from Asian store.
- Get of For the Filling :.
- Provide 4 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 150 gram of been sprout, tailed.
- Provide 5 tablespoons of carrot, grated.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Chinese parsley.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of finely chopped spring onions.
- You need 100 gram of glass noodles,soak rice noodles in hot water.
- Provide of For the Spices (ground) :.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Provide of For the Dough:.
- Take 200 gram of rice flour.
- Get 3 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Use 250 cc of water.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic, ground.
- Take 2 teaspoon of coriander, roasted and ground.
- Prepare 5 of candlenuts, ground.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of chopped lesser galangal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Tahu Berontak (Fried Stuffed Been Curd):
- Make a hole in each piece of been curd so in can be stuffed..
- Then for the filling, with 4 tablespoons oil, saute ground spices until fragrant. Add Carrots, been sprout, Chinese parsley, spring onions and Glass noodle. Mix well and cook until soft. Set aside and let it cool. Stuff been curd pieces with the filling..
- For the Dough mix all the ingredients throughly. Deef stuffed been curd pieces in the dough and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown..
- Drain and serve with fresh bird's eye chilli or with chilli sauce or sambal..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tahu Berontak (Fried Stuffed Been Curd) turns your day cheerful.