Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Cheese Chilli Idli burger recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cheese Chilli Idli burger recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese chilli idli burger recipe. To cook cheese chilli idli burger you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Cheese Chilli Idli burger:
- Use 1 cup of suji.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno.
- Provide 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 cup of veggies like onion,shimla mirch.
- Get 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder accd.
- You need 2 tbsp of green Chutney.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Use 1 cup of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Cheese Chilli Idli burger:
- First, make a batter of idli mix with suji and curd kept for fermentation at least 30 mins..
- In meanwhile take chopped paneer drizzle some salt and chilli powder and coat cornflour or maida and fry it till it's golden colour Than take another pan add oil, saute onions and Shimla mirch than add sauces and water and bring to boil add fried paneer in it and boil it till it thickens..
- Now make idli in idli batter add salt and red chilli powder according to taste add eno in batter and grease the idli mould and add 1 spoon of idli and steam it for 10 mins when all idlis are done now take 1 idli to apply green Chutney and add cheese chilli cover with another idli even you serve it like that or you roast idlis on tawa..
You are now leaving the Burger King South Africa website and will be redirected to the Burger King Corporation website. Idli – South Indian Pure Vegetarian Restaurant was awarded as the best business model that provides franchise opportunities in india and aboard. They are the best known South Indian dishes in our country and perhaps, the world Enjoy our steamed, delicious idli with the. A fusion of south and north, soft rice cakes deep fried topped with yogurt green chutney and India's version of a burger a simple creation of a deep fried spicy potato patty covered with batter placed in Sliced cottage cheese tossed in hot, spicy chilli and soy sauce, peppers and. A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cheese Chilli Idli burger makes your day joyful.