What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Pastel Tutup (Indonesian Style Shepherd’s Pie) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Pastel Tutup (Indonesian Style Shepherd’s Pie) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pastel tutup (indonesian style shepherd’s pie) recipe. You can have pastel tutup (indonesian style shepherd’s pie) using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pastel Tutup (Indonesian Style Shepherd’s Pie):
- Prepare of For Mashed Potatoes.
- Take 1 kg of russet potatoes, steam and mash.
- Use 100 gr of butter or margarine.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get 100 gr of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Use of For The Filling.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken breast, cut cube.
- Provide 2 of medium carrot, cut cube.
- Take 200 gr of french beans.
- Get 100 gr of black fungus.
- Use 150 gr of glass noodle, boil according to instruction. Set aside.
- Take of Local celery, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Take 100 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 150 ml of full fat milk.
- You need of Others.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, boil and cut in circle shape.
- Prepare 150 gr of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Pastel Tutup (Indonesian Style Shepherd’s Pie):
- For mashed potatoes. Boil the potatoes, mash it while it is still warm. Add milk powder, butter/margarine, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, to taste. Set aside.
- For the filling: heat the butter/margarine in a pan, add garlic and onion. Cook until fragrant and turn translucent. Add the chicken, cook until no longer pink. Add carrot, cook until half done, add french bean, black fungus. Continue cooking until all veggies are cooked. Do not cook until too soft. Lastly add the glass noodle, chicken stock and milk. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Cook for another few minutes, but do not let the filling become too dry. Leave some gravy/cooking liquid..
- Cut the eggs. Set aside.
- Assemble: in a baking pan, put the filling first, continue with the sliced egg and cover it with mashed potatoes..
- Apply the top of the pie with egg yolk and sprinkle shredded cheese all over the pie..
- Baked in preheated oven 180 degree celcius for 30-40 minutes until the top of the pie turn to golden brown..
- Enjoy 😉.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pastel Tutup (Indonesian Style Shepherd’s Pie) turns your day joyful.