Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef with ginger and spinach recipe. To cook chinese beef with ginger and spinach you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Get 2 of Medium Onions.
- Prepare 400-500 g of Chopped Beef (or Alternative).
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Yellow or Orange Pepper (for colour).
- Get 1 of Small Bulb Garlic (Approx 5 large cloves).
- Prepare 1-2 inch of fresh Ginger.
- Use 1 of Beef Stock Cube.
- Use 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Use 3 Cups of Boiling Water.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Take of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- Provide of Mushrooms (Optional).
- You need 30 ml of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide 30 ml of Maple Syrup.
- Get 1/2 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 200 g of Spinach.
- Provide 2 of heaped teaspoons Cornflour dissolved in a dash of cold water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Finely slice the onions and fry in 1tbsp Olive Oil and 1tbsp Sesame Oil (can substitute if allergic) on a medium heat (4 on a dial 1-6).
- Meanwhile Slice the peppers, finely chop or grate the ginger and peas the garlic cloves….. (Don't forget to keep an eye on the onions, you don't want them to burn!).
- When the onions have lightly caramelised, add the beef..
- When the beef is browned, add the Peppers and Ginger (also add the mushrooms at this point if you wish to include them in your recipe) Continue stirring so that it doesn't catch on the pan..
- Dissolve the stock cubes in a cup of boiled water..
- Add the Garlic and Stock to the pan. Stir, and add a further 2 Cups Boiling Water. Add a good Grinding of Pepper (you can also add chilli flakes at this point if you want to add a little heat to the dish) reduce the heat (to 3) and simmer for approximately 45 minutes until the beef is tender and stock has sufficiently reduced..
- When reduced by approximately half, add Soy Sauce, Maple Syrup and Red Wine Vinegar. Stir, then add Spinach, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or untill all the spinach has wilted and darkened..
- Stir in the Cornflour solution, allow to bubble on the heat briefly, then remove from the heat. Add extra salt and pepper according to taste if required..
- Serve with Noodles of choice!! (I like Brown Rice Vermicelli noodles or whole-wheat egg noodles)..
- Adjust accordingly. You could add extras such as baby corn or mange tout, extra chilli or vinegar, mushrooms, broccoli etc! You could alter the sweetener to that of your choice or replace the meat with a vegetarian/vegan alternative. Enjoy!!.
The good thing about Chinese cooking is that it always manages to make a little meat go a long way. Once the beef is browned, remove it from the casserole and set aside on a plate. Reduce the heat to low, add the garlic and ginger to the casserole and cook gently until softened but not coloured. Add the jam or jelly and soy sauce, mix well, then return the meat to the casserole, in a single layer if possible. Lift the steak from the marinade and sear, in batches, then remove.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach makes your day cheerful.