What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Mince and cabbage stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mince and cabbage stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mince and cabbage stew recipe. You can cook mince and cabbage stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Mince and cabbage stew:
- You need 500 grams of good quality beef mince (can use a mix of beef and pork mince as well).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get 150 ml of water.
- Get 1 of Savoy cabbage.
- Use of Fresh dill (big handful).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Baby / new potatoes.
- You need of Sour cream (optional).
- Provide of Butter (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mince and cabbage stew:
- Shred the cabbage..
- Brown the diced onion and mince, add shredded carrots. Season with plenty of salt and pepper. Add the tablespoon of flour to the mix..
- Add the shredded cabbage and hot water. Leave to cook on a low to medium heat for 20-30 minutes..
- Season with plenty of fresh dill. Serve with new potatoes and a good dollop of sour cream..
Tip: Try adding a can of lentils to the mince for some fibre and to make the mixture go further. Cabbage stew is a stew prepared using cabbage as a primary ingredient. Basic preparations of the dish use cabbage, various vegetables such as onion, carrot and celery, and vegetable stock. Additional ingredients can include meats such as pork, sausage and beef, potatoes, noodles, diced apples. This recipe of Mince and Pasta Bake is the perfect meal to prepare for that back-to-routine kind of days.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mince and cabbage stew makes your day joyful.