What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Cape Verde: Caldo Verde recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cape Verde: Caldo Verde recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cape verde: caldo verde recipe. To cook cape verde: caldo verde you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Cape Verde: Caldo Verde:
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 6-8 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chorizo sausage.
- Get 1 pint of chicken or veg stock.
- Prepare 1 bag of curly leaf kale.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cape Verde: Caldo Verde:
- Start by peeling and chopping all your veg..
- Heat some oil in a large pan or casserole dish..
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft (about 5 mins).
- Pour in the chicken stock and add the potatoes with a good grind of salt and pepper..
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 20mins.
- Meanwhile, chop the chorizo and fry it in a frying pan. You won't need to add any oil as the chorizo will do that itself..
- Once the potatoes are soft, give them a gentle mash with a masher but don't make mashed potato, just crushed a little..
- Add the chorizo to the soup and bring to the boil again..
- Squeeze the lemon or lime then add the kale. You might need to add a little more water in which case bring to the boil again. Cook until the kale looks a nice bright green..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cape Verde: Caldo Verde makes your day cheerful.