Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my granola (oven-baked muesli) recipe. You can cook my granola (oven-baked muesli) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli):
- You need 5-6 cups of Rolled Oats *OR whole bag of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil OR Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Honey *optional.
- Prepare of Dried Fruit & Nuts & Seeds & Shaved Coconut of your choice.
- Take of *e.g. Roasted Almonds, Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, Apricots and unsweetened Shaved Coconut Chips, etc.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli):
- Preheat the oven to 160°C..
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash the ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness..
- Combine Oil, Bananas (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and mix well..
- Turn out the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for about 40 to 50 minutes or until the mixture is light brown and toasty. *Important: You need to stir and turn the mixture several times for even colour and to make sure the mixture is cooking evenly..
- Roughly chop the nuts and dried fruit if they are large..
- Remove the mixture from the oven and add the other ingredients, and mix evenly..
- Let cool before enjoying. It is so nice with unsweetened fresh yoghurt and fruit..
Homemade Granola Bars Ingredients: To make these healthy granola bar recipe, you will need: Natural peanut butter: Or natural almond Tried it, my ingredients were peanut butter, honey, molasis, coconut, rolled oat and mixed nuts. Baked it for few minutes just because I wanted them crunchy. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but are only mildly sweet and have a softer texture to them. They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. In fact, they taste very much like a dense banana bread.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli) turns your day cheerful.