What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Chocolate Covered Oat & Coconut Cookies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chocolate Covered Oat & Coconut Cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered oat & coconut cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate covered oat & coconut cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chocolate Covered Oat & Coconut Cookies:
- Get 90 g of oats.
- Take 120 g of brown rice flour.
- Provide 40 g of desiccated coconut.
- Use 110 g of xylitol.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 60 g of currants.
- Get 1/2 cup of solid coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 150 g of dark chocolate.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chocolate Covered Oat & Coconut Cookies:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients (except the currants) together..
- Melt the oil until it is soft but ideally not too warm. Then you can mix it with the vanilla and egg. If it’s hot, leave the oil to cool otherwise it’ll scramble your egg..
- Mix the oil and egg into the dry ingredients, then stir in your currants..
- Use your hands to bring the dough together and roll into small balls. Put the balls into baking trays lined with parchment paper and press down slightly. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 C until lightly golden..
- Allow to cool the. Coat in melted chocolate and sprinkle with desiccated coconut..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Covered Oat & Coconut Cookies makes your day cheerful.