Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Maize and shrimp salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Maize and shrimp salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maize and shrimp salad recipe. You can cook maize and shrimp salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Maize and shrimp salad:
- Take 10-12 of shrimps, peeled, de-veined.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of roasted maize kernels.
- Use Handful of mixed tomatoes.
- Get 1 of avocado diced.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of honey.
- Use of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Maize and shrimp salad:
- In a bowl mix together oil, honey garlic and lime juice, set aside.
- In a bowl toss shrimps in salt, pepper and chilli powder, set aside for 10 minutes, place pan on high heat, once hot, spray oil, cook shrimps until pink about 2 minutes each side, set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, place maize, add shrimps, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, add dressing, toss until well quoted, serve with a vedge of lime..
If you have access to fresh shrimp then you can use that instead. This easy Shrimp Salad is a light, protein-packed dish that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. You can stuff it into wraps for lunch, serve it in endive cups as an appetizer, add it to salads as the main protein, and more! If you're looking for a refreshing, cold seafood salad, shrimp is one of the most economical and delicious options. Mix together the shrimp, celery, onion, pickle, black pepper, and cayenne.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Maize and shrimp salad turns your day joyful.