Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chinese-Style Fried Rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chinese-Style Fried Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style fried rice recipe. To make chinese-style fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Chinese-Style Fried Rice:
- Provide 300 g of white rice.
- Provide Handful of frozen peas.
- Get 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chinese-Style Fried Rice:
- Wash the rice then boil in plenty of water for 15 mins (or according to manufacturers instructions). Drain then allow to cool. Boil the peas for 5 mins, drain and set to one side..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl..
- In a large wok or pan, fry the spring onion whites and the garlic gently in a little sesame oil. After 5 minutes turn the heat up and add the rice and the cooked peas. Cook for a few minutes then add the sauce. Stir fry over a high heat then transfer to a serving dish, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the the spring onion greens to serve..
Tastes superb as a simple meal on its own too. Fried rice that is wonderfully flavored with garlic oil makes every bite blissful. The crispy fried garlic is added back to the wok and stir-fried with the rice after the egg forms a solid coating over the rice. Scallion- the perfect combination with garlic and egg. Scallion is essential for Chinese fried.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chinese-Style Fried Rice makes your day cheerful.