Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Rich Mincemeat recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Rich Mincemeat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich mincemeat recipe. To cook rich mincemeat you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Rich Mincemeat:
- You need 500 g of cooking apples coarsely grated.
- Use 200 g of carrots, finely grated.
- Take 125 g of dried apricots, coarsely chopped.
- Take 125 g of prunes, coarsely chopped.
- Take 125 g of glacé cherries, coarsely chopped.
- Use 125 g of fresh ginger root, finely grated.
- You need 250 g of raisens.
- Provide 250 g of sultanas.
- Provide 250 g of currants.
- Use 175 g of mixed peel.
- You need of grated rind and juice of 2 lemons.
- Use of grated rind and juice of 2 oranges.
- You need 125 g of honey or molasses sugar.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of sweet masala or sweet spice mix.
- You need 250 ml of brandy, plus extra for the jars.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Rich Mincemeat:
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, leave to stand in a warm kitchen for 2-3 days..
- Pack the mincemeat tightly into sterilised jars and cover with waxed paper discs, pour 1-2 tbsp of brandy into each jar, then seal..
- Every 6 months or so, open the jars, pour a little brandy over the top and reseal..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Rich Mincemeat turns your day cheerful.