Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Ghee pongal/ven pongal recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Ghee pongal/ven pongal recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee pongal/ven pongal recipe. To cook ghee pongal/ven pongal you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Ghee pongal/ven pongal:
- Use 2 cups of Raw rice.
- You need 3 cups of Moong dal.
- Get As required of Ghee.
- Provide As required of Ginger.
- Take As per taste of Pepper.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get Handful of Curry leaves.
- Prepare Handful of Cashews.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Ghee pongal/ven pongal:
- Add 2 cups raw rice and 3/4 cup of moong dal..
- Put it into a pressure cooker add 3 cups of water in the same measurement..
- Close the lid and cook for 3 whistles..
- Add for seasoning like curry leaves, cumin seeds, ginger and pepper in heated ghee for fry it in 1mins and pilu it in Pongal..
- And heat the ghee add cashews to fry..
- Finally the pongal was ready to serve..
We should be generous in using ghee for Pongal. The flavour of ghee with pepper is the unique taste of pongal. It is the traditional neivedhyam in any temple. Ven Pongal recipe with step by step pics – Ven Pongal is a delicious South Indian breakfast made with rice and yellow moong lentils. This porridge like savory dish is laced with cumin, asafoetida and black pepper.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Ghee pongal/ven pongal makes your day joyful.